How to change the ugly Flickr URL to be "flickr.com/photos/yoursexynamehere"
Asked by Mudpuppie 06:38, 9 February 2006 (UTC) (obviously)
Your own Flickr URL
- Click on the Your Account link in the upper right navigation bar.
- Scroll down to Your own Flickr web page and click on the Set up your URL link.
- Choose an alias, and type it in the form field at the end of the URL listed on the page. NOTE: The alias is permanent, and can’t be changed. Also, you may need to try a few different aliases, if your first choice is taken.
- Click on the YES, LOCK IT IN button.
- Now you can share your Public photos with anyone by giving out the URL you’ve created.
Yay, thanks! --Mudpuppie 06:49, 10 February 2006 (UTC)