Another Lyrics Challenge
(I am trying not to let my esoteric tastes make this too hard. . .just sorta hard. That said, most of these songs are from the previous century. On preview, only one of the songs is since 2000.)→
1. The preachers got their heavens to sell.
2. I'm a boy and I'm a man.
3. I'm coming over shortly, because I am a portly.
4. The beauty parlor's filled with sailors.
5. You know I'll bring her in some day.
6. My, he holds his head up high.
7. Staring at the natural tan of 32 gently clutching wrinkled little hands.
8. What shall it be. . .chocolate or soda?
9. We can share what we got of yours, 'cause we done shared all of mine.
10. Ah, but I've grown older and wiser, so that's why I'm turning you in.