Time to review your August goals!
And here's the mid-month update: http://metachat.org/index.php/2013/08/15/p51542→
1. I will continue to rock my dance classes. (Sword and then zills on Mondays, Basics on Tuesdays, Bootcamp/choreography on Saturdays)
So far this has been going so well. I missed last week of zills class because I was so tired after work, but today at bootcamp we spent 4 hours working on stuff and it is coming along wonderfully.
2. I will be productive at work and make significant progress on the collection I am working on. (I am currently being super lazy about typing it up. As of right now, 73 boxes remain.)
Yep, still haven't done much about this. To be fair, I've been fighting with trying to get some other stuff done (since Special Collections stuff is only supposed to be 5.5 hours of my full time work week).
3. I will not fall on my face at Run or Dye on the 17th, even though I haven't been doing any sort of running/slow jogging since early May.
I didn't fall on my face! I also walked pretty much the entire course, but so did a lot of people. And I only finished about a minute or two behind the rest of the group that I went with.
4. I will develop a new solo choreography that is not related to the Broadway or October haflas. (Mostly because I need something new for AKD's performances.)
Nope. However, Salima, O! has some super awesome stuff going on for the Broadway hafla though. However, it looks like AKD has been booked for a community event October 20th, so obviously I've got to get something together by then. (And I don't think Big Spender will really fit the bill.)
5. I will make significant progress on my silver bra because I need that thing to be done by November.
Haven't done much with this, which is problematic because I might want to wear that one with the Broadway costume.