Mid-month goal update!
So how are y'all doing on your goals so far?→
1. I will continue to rock my dance classes. (Sword and then zills on Mondays, Basics on Tuesdays, Bootcamp/choreography on Saturdays)
So far so good. :)
2. I will be productive at work and make significant progress on the collection I am working on. (I am currently being super lazy about typing it up. As of right now, 73 boxes remain.)
I've done 1 box and a few folders.
3. I will not fall on my face at Run or Dye on the 17th, even though I haven't been doing any sort of running/slow jogging since early May.
Heh, that's coming up on Saturday.
4. I will develop a new solo choreography that is not related to the Broadway or October haflas. (Mostly because I need something new for AKD's performances.)
No progress on this yet, but I've got several ideas in the pipeline.
5. I will make significant progress on my silver bra because I need that thing to be done by November.
Side panels have been sewn and need to have interfacing put on them. Then I need to connect the side panels to the cups, the cups to each other, and sew the straps. Then I can start decorating and doing some of the fitting.