So, let's talk Project Runway ...
Project Runway hasn't been shown in the UK for years, but now I have unlimited bandwidth, I can watch it online. I saw Ep.1 of the new season yesterday.
- I like the team idea, which makes for so much more draaaamaaaa, particularly if the best designer is in the losing team.
- It was lovely to see Christian Siriano again. He was always a favourite of mine.
- Tim Gunn is a darling. (I have a stake here, I once saw him in NYC and said "Hello Tim, I'm such a big fan" and he gave me a big smile and said "Why, thank
you!" So he and I are close friends, you see.)
- Zac Posen is cute, and far less bitchy than Michael Kors, but oh, he needs those eyebrows tidying up.
- I liked: the Native American woman, Moustache Man, the Aussie and the Funeral Director lady (so glad she didn't get sent home, even though that dress was fugly).
- The right person got sent home. Even I, with no idea how clothes get made, could've done better than her. And she was so sure she was hot shit.
- I LOL'd when I saw the only black guy is named Stanley Hudson? Really