"How's your weekend going?" Multi-point update →
1. Out with friends on Friday night, it's been a while since I saw some of them. It was lovely to catch up and I always say I won't leave it so long next time but I probably will.
2. The switchover to my new broadband and phone company went smoothly. I now have - OMG! - unlimited bandwidth. This means I can watch online the shows we no longer get in the UK. I've had a bit of a Project Runway marathon and am up to Episode 5 of Season 10 (it's not been shown here for years so I have lots more old seasons to watch but I wanted to be up to date on the current season). Oh, the drama!
3. Yesterday at Westfield I met an Aussie hero paralympian
. I was having coffee at Westfield and he and his wife were at the next table and we struck up a conversation. Although I haven't lived in Australia since I was very young, it's still the land of my birth and I can't root for any other country when it comes to the Olympics, cricket, rugby, etc.
4. The Westfield trip was very successful. I bought some Lancome skincare and got a great goodie bag with full-sized pots of various other skincare and makeup items. I got 4 new bras in Marks & Spencer, which together cost £65. Usually I spent £65 on a single bra, and my Prima Donna bras are well worth it - they're of a quality way above the M&S bras. But I needed some other day-to-day bras and M&S is the best on the high street. But it's hard to get bras that are pretty and sexy when big boobs mean that I also need industrial-strength underpinning to keep them in place.
5. Today I'm going for a run in a little while (even though it's drizzling) and then for coffee. After that I'm meeting some friends for lunch and then we're going to some viewings on the E17 Art Trail
. Then home in time to watch the football and this evening I'm going to a farewell party for some neighbours who are moving away, two lovely people. (Sadly, Shitbag Neighbour upstairs remains.)
6. I haven't seen the new man this weekend - we've both had busy schedules and lots to do this weekend. But we're going out tomorrow evening instead.