Things that make you feel awesome.
I'm making a point lately of noticing Things That Make Me Feel Awesome. →
[More:] Mostly, they're small things, or things that feel small but have a big effect.
Today's list of Things That Make Me Feel Awesome:
- Writing a good coupla pages of a new project.
- Requesting a Motorist's Handbook from the DMV with the intention of fiiiiiinally getting my driver's license.
- Realizing that I could probably
do it in secret and surprise The Fella next time we go on a road trip, or during a parking ban, or by declaring myself the designated driver some evening out.
- fixing the WiFi on a Friday afternoon so we don't have to worry about being without it over the weekend.
- Remembering I packed up last night's leftovers. Having them for lunch and realizing they're tastier than any takeout could be.
What are your Things That Make You Feel Awesome? Because I know you are
awesome; I just want to hear why.