I think the building I live in
might be a miniature NY. Lately I've come to realize what a bunch of eccentrics live here (self included).→
- a city council member
- a professor of Asian religious studies who spends a total of about 6 months here every year. He is headed back to bangladesh in 2 months.
- 2 other professors, hubby and wife. She teaches architecture, he teaches something I can't remember and is from Italy or Argentina or someplace
- a spinster who asked us to help her move her bed into her living room last weekend so she could see the moon when she sleeps
- a writer & part time dad
- a couple who have a vegetable delivery service and own 3 condos downtown
- a woman minister
- a curator for the natural history museum
- a rich divorcee who doesn't work and just got a toy chihuahua who is smaller than typewriter's guinea pig
and then there's us...the lesbian couple that feed the birds and stay under our rock...